Time is of the essence when it comes to handling your DWI/DUI. Driving While Impaired charges are both unexpected and serious. Call BURNEY & JONES, PLLC today for a free legal consultation. Telephone calls are returned the same business day and appointments are generally available within twenty-four (24) hours. It is vital that you consult and retain an experienced DWI/DUI lawyer to fight for your rights!
A proper defense of an Impaired Driving charge begins with your attorney’s understanding of the single most important aspect of your case – YOU! Although general questions can be answered by telephone, a DWI/DUI interview is best conducted face to face. By offering free consultations (DWI, Criminal, Traffic), BURNEY & JONES, PLLC affords you a no risk, no obligation opportunity to meet with an experienced DWI/DUI attorney.
To get answers to your questions, please call today to schedule a consultation. We will carefully analyze all aspects of your case including:
- Did law enforcement have a reasonable suspicion to stop your automobile?;
- Did law enforcement have probable cause to arrest you for impaired driving or other offenses?;
- What sobriety testing was performed and was it performed correctly?;
- What breath or blood tests were performed and are they legally admissible as evidence against you?;
- Subsequent to your arrest were you unlawfully denied access to friends and/or witnesses or otherwise denied an opportunity to gather evidence in your behalf?
We will provide you with an honest, straight-forward assessment and strategy recommendations for your DWI/DUI defense as well as state our fee in advance.